- Past Tours
- Profile LOGIN
Paris World Games 2019
- SPORTS/AGES: Basketball (MW) 10-17, Volleyball (W) 10-17
- WHAT: The Paris World Games – 7,000 athletes from 60+ Countries
- WHERE: Paris, France
- WHEN: July 2019 (7 days, 6 nights)
- ITINERARY: Sample Itinerary *subject to changes
- HOW MUCH: $3,400 if paying in full for all travelers at time of enrollment. $3,700 if using a payment plan or adding additional travelers to an existing traveler.
- FLIGHT INFO: Flight details are available Feb. 15th and can be found on the TRIPS page after you log in.
Media Center (More Trip Info)
All STUDENTathleteWorld Tours Trips DO Include:
-Round trip airfare, taxes, and service fees from the team’s departure airport
-International hotel accommodations, taxes, and service fees (occupancy rules vary, see below)
-All airport transfers and transportation to scheduled activities
-Entertainment as outlined in the itinerary (amazing sightseeing excursions, authentic cultural experiences, guided educational tours)
-SaWUSA uniforms and equipment (*personalized souvenir jersey is an optional added fee)
-Entrance fees for the games/tournaments and international & USA sport sanctioning and approvals
-Experienced and knowledgeable local tour managers and SaWUSA coaches
-Outstanding service and commitment to your trip of a lifetime
-Teammates and friendships that you will remember forever
All STUDENTathleteWorld Tours Trips DO NOT Include:
-Travel to your departure airport
-Passport / Visa fees
-Individual medical insurance (primary)
-Travel insurance (recommended)
-Customary tipping (bus drivers, etc.)
-Personal items: souvenirs, telephone calls and internet, snacks, drinks, etc.
Paris World Games Specific Inclusions:
-Meals: Three meals a day. Breakfast in the morning at the hotel, lunch at tournament venues, Dinner at the Hotel.
-Hotels: based on 1-3 per room, 2/3 star hotels
Join the Team!
Tanya Baugus, Mother of Maddyson Holloway (Missouri)
"My daughter went on the softball trip! Great group of people to work and travel with. Everything they said about the trip was absolutely true!"
October 13, 2017Read More Testimonials