- Login / Apply
- SPORTS: Men’s and Women’s Basketball
- WHO: Ages 16-24
- WHAT: High School and College-Aged Basketball Exhibition Tour
- WHERE: Barbados
- WHEN: July 18-24, 2018
- ITINERARY: Sample Barbados *subject to changes
- HOW MUCH: $2,900 if paying in full for all travelers at time of enrollment. $3,200 if using a payment plan or adding additional travelers to an existing traveler.
- FLIGHT INFO: The US departure city for this flight is TBD. You can find exact flight details on the TRIPS page after you log in.
Media Center (More Trip Info)
All STUDENTathleteWorld Tours Trips DO Include:
-Round trip airfare, taxes, and service fees from the team’s departure airport
-International hotel accommodations, taxes, and service fees (occupancy rules vary, see below)
-All airport transfers and transportation to scheduled activities
-Entertainment as outlined in the itinerary (amazing sightseeing excursions, authentic cultural experiences, guided educational tours)
-SaWUSA uniforms and equipment (*personalized souvenir jersey is an optional added fee)
-Entrance fees for the games/tournaments and international & USA sport sanctioning and approvals
-Experienced and knowledgeable local tour managers and SaWUSA coaches
-Outstanding service and commitment to your trip of a lifetime
-Teammates and friendships that you will remember forever
All STUDENTathleteWorld Tours Trips DO NOT Include:
-Travel to your departure airport
-Passport / Visa fees
-Individual medical insurance (primary)
-Travel insurance (recommended)
-Customary tipping (bus drivers, etc.)
-Personal items: souvenirs, telephone calls and internet, snacks, drinks, etc.
Barbados Specific Inclusions:
-Meals: Two meals a day. Breakfast at the hotel is included. The second meal will then be either lunch or dinner, depending on the game schedule.
-Hotels: 2-5 per room (each traveler will have their own bed)
Dominique Bowens (New York)
"One of the best weeks in my life honestly. I'm glad you picked me! It was an honor!"
August 9, 2017Read More Testimonials