IMPORTANT: The Embassy is extending consular services by appointment only, until further notice. Walk-in applicants will not be entertained. Please click on our latest advisory here for more information on how to secure an appointment before visiting the Embassy.
Brand new Philippines could possibly get topic a long-term home visa (specifically new 13(a) Non-Quota Immigrant Visa) into the certified non-Filipino partner regarding a Filipino citizen. The new thirteen(a) charge is actually issued only to nationals of these regions:
Algeria, Argentina, Australian continent, Austria, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Botswana, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Brazil, Canada, Cape Verde, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt (visa candidate have to be a male and you may partnered to a lady Philippine resident), El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, Fiji, France, Gabon, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong kong SAR, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Iceland, Israel, Italy, The japanese, Korea Southern, Latvia, Lesotho, Libya (charge candidate need to be a masculine and you will partnered to a female Philippine resident), Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau SAR, Malaysia, Malta (provided that this new or even the pair has been married to have at the the very least 5 years), Marshall Isles, Mexico, Micronesia, Monaco, Montenegro, Holland, Brand new Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, North Mariana Island, Norway, Oman (visa candidate have to be a male and you may hitched so you’re able to a female Philippine citizen), Papua This new Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Russia, Saudi Arabia (charge applicant must be a masculine and you can hitched to help you a woman Philippine citizen), Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Southern Africa, The country of spain, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Trinidad and you will Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, British, Uruguay, United states, Venezuela.
Non-Quota Immigrant Charge (to own Spouses away from Filipino People)
Non-Quota Immigrant Charge (having Spouses regarding Filipino Residents)
Non-Quota Immigrant Charge (for Partners regarding Filipino Citizens)
Non-Quota Immigrant Visa (to have Spouses regarding Filipino Residents)
Non-Quota Immigrant Visa (having Partners off Filipino Residents)
Non-Quota Immigrant Visa (to https://datingmentor.org/jackd-vs-grindr/ possess Spouses out of Filipino Citizens)
Non-Quota Immigrant Charge (to own Partners off Filipino Customers)
Non-Quota Immigrant Charge (having Spouses off Filipino Customers)
Non-Quota Immigrant Charge (to have Spouses from Filipino Owners)
Non-Quota Immigrant Visa (getting Spouses from Filipino Customers)
Non-Quota Immigrant Charge (to have Spouses regarding Filipino Residents)
- Application form – two (2) signed originals
- Mutual letter request addressed to the Commissioner of the Bureau of Immigration from the Applicant and the petitioning Filipino spouse – one (1) original
- Applicant’s passport, valid at least 1 (one) year at the time of filing – original and two (2) photocopies of the data page and latest immigration admission stamp in the Philippines
- Passport of your petitioning Filipino spouse, valid at least 1 (one) year at the time of filing – original and two (2) photocopies of the data page
- Passport-dimensions ID photos – four (4) 4.5 x 3.5 cm photos. Applicant should be in proper/decent attire, colored photograph taken not earlier than six (6) months before applying for a visa (attach to the application). Blurred, low quality or scanned photos are not accepted.
- Beginning Certificate of Filipino mate in Security Paper (SECPA) issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) – original and 2 (two) photocopies
- Relationships Certification in Security Paper (SECPA) issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) – original and 2 (two) photocopies
- In the event the partnered overseas, Report out-of Marriage properly validated by PSA otherwise registered from the Philippine Embassy when you look at the Oslo, Norway, or
- Foreign relationship certification, Apostillized by the a powerful expert in the nation out of matrimony (NOTE: If your file is not in English, please have the document translated into English and also have the interpretation notarized, in advance of which have they Apostillized.)
- Cops approval, in English and Apostillized by a competent authority in country of residence – original and 2 (two) photocopies (NOTE: If the document is not in English, kindly have the document translated into English and have the translation notarized, before having it authenticated.)