- Past Tours
- Profile LOGIN
United World Games 2018
- SPORTS/AGES: Basketball (MW) 8-19, Cheer/Dance (MW) 10-19, Hockey (M) 10-19, Softball (W) 10-19, Soccer (M) 7-18, Soccer (W) 11-19, Swimming (MW) 8-18, Tennis (MW) 12-18, Track and Field (MW) 8-18, Volleyball (W) 9-19
- WHAT: The United World Games, the largest youth tournament in Europe
- WHERE: Germany/Austria/Italy (Host City is Klagenfurt, Austria)
- WHEN: June 18-27, 2018 (Tournament is June 21-24)
- ITINERARY: Sample Itinerary *subject to changes
- HOW MUCH: $4,200 if paying in full for all travelers at time of enrollment. $4,500 if using a payment plan or adding additional travelers to an existing traveler.
- FLIGHT INFO: You can find exact flight details on the TRIPS page after you log in.
Media Center (More Trip Info)
All STUDENTathleteWorld Tours Trips DO Include:
-Round trip airfare, taxes, and service fees from the team’s departure airport
-International hotel accommodations, taxes, and service fees (occupancy rules vary, see below)
-All airport transfers and transportation to scheduled activities
-Entertainment as outlined in the itinerary (amazing sightseeing excursions, authentic cultural experiences, guided educational tours)
-SaWUSA uniforms and equipment (*personalized souvenir jersey is an optional added fee)
-Entrance fees for the games/tournaments and international & USA sport sanctioning and approvals
-Experienced and knowledgeable local tour managers and SaWUSA coaches
-Outstanding service and commitment to your trip of a lifetime
-Teammates and friendships that you will remember forever
All STUDENTathleteWorld Tours Trips DO NOT Include:
-Travel to your departure airport
-Passport / Visa fees
-Individual medical insurance (primary)
-Travel insurance (recommended)
-Customary tipping (bus drivers, etc.)
-Personal items: souvenirs, telephone calls and internet, snacks, drinks, etc.
United World Games Specific Inclusions:
-Meals: Two meals a day (three during tournament days). Typically this is breakfast in the morning at the hotel and then a two course dinner with drink together at night. Sometimes, depending on the schedule, lunch will be provided instead of dinner. Additionally during the tournament days in Austria you will actually get 3 meals a day as you will have meal tickets to eat at Player’s Town.
-Hotels: based on 2/3 per room, 4 star hotels
Join the Team!
Troy Cagle (Georgia)
"I can honestly say I've never had an experience like this before, this win put us in the championship which we ended up losing but it was also to the best team in Germany and the best team I have ever played against. We still brought home the Silver Medal. My squad this whole trip I wouldn't change for anything, The best experience of my life hands down. Go SaWTeamUSA!"
June 22, 2016Read More Testimonials