- Login / Apply
- SPORTS: Baseball and Softball
- WHO: Ages 14-24
- WHAT: 5 Game Friendly Series and Tour
- WHERE: Netherlands/Belgium (Host Cities are Amsterdam, The Hague, Rotterdam, and Bruges)
- WHEN: July 15-24, 2018 (Series is July 16-22)
- ITINERARY: Sample Itinerary *subject to changes
- HOW MUCH: $4,200 if paying in full for all travelers at time of enrollment. $4,500 if using a payment plan or adding additional travelers to an existing traveler.
- FLIGHT INFO: The US departure city for this flight is TBD. You can find exact flight details on the TRIPS page after you log in.
All STUDENTathleteWorld Tours Trips DO Include:
-Round trip airfare, taxes, and service fees from the team’s departure airport
-International hotel accommodations, taxes, and service fees (occupancy rules vary, see below)
-All airport transfers and transportation to scheduled activities
-Entertainment as outlined in the itinerary (amazing sightseeing excursions, authentic cultural experiences, guided educational tours)
-SaWUSA uniforms and equipment (*personalized souvenir jersey is an optional added fee)
-Entrance fees for the games/tournaments and international & USA sport sanctioning and approvals
-Experienced and knowledgeable local tour managers and SaWUSA coaches
-Outstanding service and commitment to your trip of a lifetime
-Teammates and friendships that you will remember forever
All STUDENTathleteWorld Tours Trips DO NOT Include:
-Travel to your departure airport
-Passport / Visa fees
-Individual medical insurance (primary)
-Travel insurance (recommended)
-Customary tipping (bus drivers, etc.)
-Personal items: souvenirs, telephone calls and internet, snacks, drinks, etc.
Lowlands Specific Inclusions:
-Meals: Two meals a day. Typically this is breakfast in the morning at the hotel and then a two course dinner with drink together at night. Sometimes, depending on the schedule, lunch will be provided instead of dinner.
-Hotels: based on 2 per room, 4 star hotels
John O’Hara, Father of Kevin O’Hara (Pennslyvania)
“I would do it again in a heartbeat. My favorite part was watching my son get to meet new friends and watching them go from the first day to the last day and watching the connection they made. The Salt Mine and Venice were awesome trips. I looked forward to those and thought they were great treats. All areas of the tour felt very safe. The coaches and tour leaders and managers were great to deal with. Thank you for a wonderful time.”
June 12, 2016Read More Testimonials